DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
Our Global Data Dynamics team is looking for anAgile Project Manager to work closely with developers and operations teams, helping them to track, coordinate, report and improve on critical operation processes, projects of various natures, communications, standups and other related key areas. Candidates must be comfortable working within a fast-paced, and at times highly demanding environment. They must possess a keen sense of enthusiasm and attention to detail, as well as a sense of commitment and dedication.
What you’ll be working on:
- Collaborating with software development, research, and trading teams to build and maintain the health of world class trading analysis systems
- Building strong, high-trust relationships with key stakeholders and the development team in order to achieve clear strategic prioritization and alignment
- Eliciting business requirements and translating them into concise, prioritized epics and actionable tasks for developers
- Participating in daily Scrum meetings and Sprint ceremonies to facilitate task completion and address impediments to drive epic completion and maximize team flow
- Partnering with engineering teams to coordinate software, hardware, and application releases, upgrades, and maintenance
- Creating streamlined communications, recurring meetings and comprehensive integrated project plans
- Collecting feedback from stakeholders, generating reports and suggesting improvements
- Ensuring that projects are meeting all requirements, that they share project projections on blockers and deadlines and are well documented
- Assist in writing any Post mortem or RFO reports when necessary
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience facilitating successful software projects
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business or related field
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in taking initiative and achieving results in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of project management frameworks including Kanban and Scrum
- Possess deep curiosity, self-motivation, and passion for technology
- Driven by the desire to always learn more and relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
- Actively promote documentation and knowledge diffusion
- Strong organizational, planning, documentation, and knowledge management skills
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.