DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As a University Talent Acquisition Lead, you will help us develop our strategy and grow our recruiting efforts as we identify, interview, and hire graduates and interns into our Montreal office.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Join a forward-thinking team with significant focus on building bench strength by implementing data-driven ideas for reaching university students
- Manage full life cycle university recruitment processes including developing position descriptions, reviewing resumes and managing interview processes
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with several universities and student groups
- Partner with internal stakeholders to create and execute the appropriate interviewing, offer generating and closing strategies
- Provide direction & oversight and partner with Recruiting Coordinator regarding job postings, interview scheduling, interview feedback collection, onboarding activities, etc.
You will be right at home if you:
- Have 3+ years of recruiting experience with deep knowledge of top tier universities across Canada
- Are willing to travel to core schools during peak university recruiting cycles
- Have excellent organization skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Have a strong initiative and sense of urgency, as well as proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Are a tenacious problems solver who can effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Take a flexible approach and are willing to constantly adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with people and building relationships
- Are proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Have previous experience using/configuring recruiting software (Greenhouse experience is a plus)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.