DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
The System Test Engineer provides validation and acceptance services to test, analyze and certify products and solutions used by NX. Other primary responsibilities include developing and executing test plans, continuously improve testing methodologies and processes. In addition, Senior QA Engineer also manages lab environments, tools and automation efforts needed to support all testing requirements.
- Perform software and hardware testing for deployment
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design and implement solution acceptance, validation criteria and write test plans
- Coordinate test requests from multiple stakeholders and manage test priority
- Continuously optimize QA process and methodology
- Execute tests at unit and system level for acceptance, identifying issues and troubleshooting
- Analyze test data and produce test reports
- Report issues to cross-functional teams and manage updates to stakeholders
- Provide progress updates and status reports on all tasks and projects for the team
- Implement hardware and software based solutions for automated testing
- Build and manage lab setup to support all testing requirements
- Contribute towards lab management including design, implementation, maintenance, resource access and lab safety
- Ensure compliance with industry standards
- Assist in extending QA services to other teams within the firm
- Organize and maintain good documentation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong at scripting for test automation (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Experience and familiar with QA methodology and workflow
- Strong interest in telecom and network
- Excellent leadership and communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong working ethic and sense of commitment and responsibility
- Resourceful, pragmatic and adaptable to a fast paced environment and evolving priorities
- Continuous learning mentality
- Disciplined and organized in keeping information structured and visible to stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiar with test framework such as Jenkins, TeamCity a bonus
- Strong business acumen
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience working in a QA position for a hardware company
- Hands-on experience with networking devices and protocols
- Experience and background in product management an asset
- Experience in telecom and RF an asset
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here.
Keep this statement at the bottom of all Canada job postings:
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.