DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Our team is building a rich, high performance user interface to explore, visualize, and analyze large volumes of data, automate critical portfolio management tasks, and provide numerous workflow optimizations that increase efficiency and accuracy. As a product of the work, we also built and maintain an internal UI component library and design system available for use within the firm.
- Strong ability to work with people and their ideas, and then design, engineer, and deliver those ideas as well-built products
- Strong software engineering background
- Experience or interest in browser and Node.js performance optimization
- Strong API design and data modeling skills
- User-interface design skills and an appreciation for visual direction and design systems
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with modern front-end build systems
- Familiarity with contributing to/maintaining NPM modules
- Experience or interest in finance
- Experience with Node.js
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.