DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As a Senior Cash & Collateral Associate on our internal Treasury team, you’ll be part of a driven team responsible for managing a variety of cash/collateral/liquidity management functions across a diverse set of businesses. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is interested in building on their financial skills in a dynamic and growth-oriented trading firm.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Process funds transfers and manage incoming and outgoing cash effectively on a daily basis in multiple currencies and across multiple entities
- Monitor firm-wide wire and cash activity to maintain sufficient cash balances
- Liaise with banks to open new accounts, close retired accounts, respond to KYC requests, and address any account issues and queries
- Issue and receive all firm margin calls; validate and reconcile all margin calls liaising with other teams as necessary
- Report daily on the firm’s global liquid assets and collaborate with Treasury team members to invest excess cash
- Project cash/margin requirements and liquidity position through analysis and financial reports
- Maintain accuracy in financial transactions and reports; ensure security and confidentiality of financial records
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on cash/liquidity positions and cash usage for senior management
- Propose and implement improved workflows related to the above
- Collaborate with other teams including Treasury, Global Trading Operations, Accounting and Tax to optimize firmwide processes
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in cash/collateral/liquidity management; previous experience working in financial markets preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- SWIFT and Foreign currency transaction experience
- Intermediate knowledge of various trading/financing instruments and life-cycle events preferred
- Working knowledge of general ledger systems and strong Excel skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic growing trading environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate directly with all levels within the organization
- Organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong business acumen and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.