DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive executive support services with a high degree of confidentiality, discretion and judgment to a member of our senior leadership team.
What you will be working on:
- Ensure that the Executive has all necessary information for meetings (i.e. synthesize and prepare relevant documentation, coordinate agenda items) by compiling and proactively following up with meeting contacts.
- Anticipate issues and initiate appropriate action to ensure the most effective use of the Executive's time.
- Provide day-to-day Executive administration support including calendar management, drafting communication, filing, invoices, expense preparation, bills, travel arrangements, preparing of presentations, etc.
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing correspondence and materials.
- Maintain calendar and communicate adjustments/changes on a regular basis.
- Professional travel arrangements including research, flights and accommodation.
- Provide team support as needed, including an understanding of organizational goals and priorities and effectively publish department updates.
You will feel right at home if:
- You are proactive, collaborative, detail-oriented, highly organized and can effectively prioritize and manage competing tasks and requests.
- You pride yourself on your tact and diplomacy, with your ability to use discretion, strong judgement and maintain confidentiality.
- You have fantastic communication skills and experience communicating at all levels of the organization, particularly with senior leaders.
- You have a strong understanding of the technology and will use this to help prioritize tasks and requests and initiate appropriate actions to ensure an effective use of the Executive’s time.
- You like to ‘problem solve’ and welcome developing solutions to different problems that might arise.
- You are able to manage administrative tasks as required by the Executive in order to ensure that they are able to focus on important tasks at hand.
- Expertise in Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint required.
- Previous experience leveraging travel and expense systems, SAP Concur preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills with a high comfort level in dealing with senior management, directors and individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas orally and in writing. Strong writing and editing skills.
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, be proactive and initiate action confidently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage work and projects with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism, good judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential situations.
- Analytical, research, problem solving, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Comfortable working in technology and proactive in finding ways to improve efficiency with available tools and resources.
- Provide back-up as necessary for team members.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.