DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As a Senior Business Manager, you’ll help maintain, refine, and onboard the rollout of new trading initiatives. You’ll collaborate with a variety of internal and external teams to perform initial due diligence activities, manage and monitor new business processes, and ensure the successful launch and onboarding of new trading products and venues. In this senior level role, you will lead and manage team members to meet quarterly and annual goals in accordance with the firm's strategies and values.
- Coordinate new trading initiatives (ranging in size from small to large in scale) including onboarding of new traders, strategies, exchanges, products, execution systems, Prime Brokers/Futures Commission Merchant (FCM), etc.
- Gather information regarding new business attributes, scope, and requirements
- Obtain necessary approvals from new business working group
- Communicate details to all shared services teams
- Liaise with internal/external parties as needed
- Project manage initiatives to completion with a quick turnaround and transparency throughout the process
- Maintain relationships with our counterparties (e.g. exchanges, Prime Brokers/FCM) and identify/delegate work needed to accomplish new product launches, rebate/incentive programs, new exchange onboardings, etc.
- Act as strategic partner for front office trading groups exploring new opportunities (e.g. determine what work would be required to enter a new market)
- Manage regional team reporting to Head of Business Management
- Manage technical priorities/projects with internal dev teams
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience working in a trading environment or capital markets experience
- Experience leading large initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working/coordinating with teams located in multiple regions (Europe, Asia, US)
- Understanding of general regulatory, tax, risk, treasury, capital, and legal factors impacting the onboarding of new business initiatives
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced organization with frequently changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, technology, and terminology
- Must be action-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.