DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
- Verify and update corporate actions details in DRW’s event management system and monitor upcoming events
- Handle front to back processing and allocation of corporate action entitlements and liabilities
- Reconcile entitlements and liabilities against reports from prime broker and resolve any discrepancies
- Respond to corporate actions queries from internal trading desks and external stakeholders promptly
- Enhance and streamline corporate action processes so as to minimize risk across income, mandatory and voluntary events
- Help automate and develop DRWs corporate action capabilities through technology solutions
- Previous Asset Servicing experience mainly in global corporate action event processing
- Strong knowledge of various corporate actions, which includes income, mandatory and voluntary events for all global markets
- Good understanding of corporate actions nuances for different regions; knowledge of dividend withholding tax implications across markets
- Experience working with technology partners to define/improve corporate action processes to achieve efficiencies and cost savings
- Good grasp of the risks associated with income, mandatory and voluntary corporate actions
- Understanding of dividend reclaim processing is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong MS Excel background required; previous experience with VB/VBA is highly preferred
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.