DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a University Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you’ll shepherd the entire talent acquisition lifecycle for critical university roles globally, including the recruitment, assessment and onboarding stages. You’ll work closely with employees and senior managers to optimize our talent acquisition processes and results. Day to day, you’ll be responsible for scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews, executing candidate assessments, initiating and monitoring new hire onboarding activities, and organizing campus and intern program events.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Interface with university candidates, co-workers, hiring managers, and third party vendors to schedule and manage candidate interviews; collect and distribute interview feedback
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements for candidates and employees as needed; process candidate expense reports
- Track all interview/candidate activity and configure jobs and interview processes in recruiting system
- Assist in planning and execution of university recruitment events and internship activities
- Liaise with various university career services teams to market full-time and internship positions and plan on-campus events; utilize university systems to post positions
- Execute and track candidate technical assessments
- Initiate and monitor background checks
- Draft and execute offer letters and supporting documentation
- Distribute and process applicant and new hire paperwork
- Initiate and monitor new employee onboarding process; identify opportunities for improvement and automation and implement those changes
- Generate various recruiting activity/status reports as needed
- Provide general administrative support to University Talent Acquisition team
You will be right at home if you:
- Have excellent organization skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Work with a high sense of urgency and consistently aim to deliver high quality work
- Are a tenacious problems solver who can effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Take a flexible approach and are willing to constantly adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are comfortable keeping others on task and owning a process
- Have a strong customer support orientation
- Enjoy interacting with people and building relationships
- Have previous administrative experience in a corporate office setting
- Have worked in a recruiting environment in the past
- Are proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel, as well as other web-based systems (previous ATS experience a plus; Greenhouse highly preferred)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.