DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We trade actively in a wide range of assets classes both domestically and internationally and are currently looking to expand into FICC (Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodity) markets. DRW seeks a Trader with risk management experience and has deep market understanding of multiple markets within the FICC space.
- Market make in FICC options across multiple products, including but not limited to rates, precious metals, FX currencies, and cryptoassets, via exchange platforms and voice brokered markets
- Develop and maintain relationships with prominent market participants
- Identify and capture current opportunities; research and introduce new trading strategies
- Research, identify, and execute trading strategies which fit within the risk parameters of the desk
- Recognize market participant patterns
- Create models based on analysis and modify based on market dynamics; take risks accordingly
- Communicate daily with the rest of the FICC team regarding new opportunities and strategies
- Assist in the growth and development of junior traders
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2-10 years of profitable trading experience in a proprietary trading or market making environment
- Experience trading options products is a plus
- Strong risk management skills and an in-depth understanding of the functioning of FICC markets
- Broad experience trading in Asia
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Physics or any related Engineering, Mathematics or Science discipline
- Must be proficient in Python
- Advanced quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to deploy those skills during time-sensitive situations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to investigate issues within own area of work and produce results
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.