DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
The Technical Project Manager plans and oversees the implementation of wireless network and infrastructure projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within schedule and budget.
- Prepare clear project plans identifying the scope, success factors, deliverables, schedule, budget and risks
- Works closely with solution architecture team to gather and understand project requirements
- Ensure scope of work and deliverables from vendors are in line with project requirements
- Write clear and detailed documentation including scope of work, procedures, user manuals
- Deliver projects on time, on budget and meeting specifications
- Manage simultaneous projects and network support activities
- Manage stakeholders expectations throughout the project(s) by efficiently communicating the status and updates
- Find new vendors who can enable or add value to our projects
- Coordinate construction teams and internal resources on multiple projects.
- Ensure jobs are completed within budget through the consistent oversight of all aspects of a project including scheduling, logistics, installation, close out documentation and invoicing
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of the wireless networks
- Ensure rapid repair response times to minimize network outage durations
- Challenge the status quo
- Come up with innovative solutions / ideas to improve what we do
- Continuously improve our systems for documentation and organization
- Learn new technologies and plan how to implement them
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in the telecommunications / wireless Industry
- Understanding of RF principles and wireless hardware
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- CAPM/PMP certification is an asset
- Strong organizational, leadership, problem solving, time management, and planning skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and changing priorities
- Ability to proactively carry out tasks independently
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Ability to travel
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Willing to work on evenings and weekends as part of the team's weekly on-call rotation
- Proficiency in the use of various Office tools including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Follow policies and procedures
- Strong work ethic and good attitude
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.