DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Our team is looking for motivated Software Developers, specialized in testing, to assure the quality of critical software algorithms by developing automated tests and test frameworks.
You’ll feel right at home if you…
- Have a minimum of 2 year of relevant software development experience.
- Have a solid foundation in software test theory (Test categorization, black/white box, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of software development principles (OO design, TDD, etc.)
- Have a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant experience.
- Possess strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight user-feedback loops.
- Possess self-motivation, curiosity and passion for technology.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
What you’ll be working on:
- Building robust, extensible and high quality test automation solutions using software engineering best practices.
- Implementing solutions to report on code quality and coverage.
- Conducting high-class debugging and bug reporting.
- Participating in continuous integration strategy with regression testing.
- Participating in architectural and design discussions.
- Actively engage with developers and stakeholders to assure the reliability, scalability, consistency and performance of financial trading systems.
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.