DRW is a diversified, technology-led principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – growing to include real estate, cryptocurrencies, venture capital and several industry acquisitions. With more than 800 employees at our Chicago headquarters and six global offices, we work together to solve interesting problems and capture opportunities. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you’ll meet.
DRW is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Montreal team, focusing on technology recruiting, full lifecycle recruiting across various business functions (trading, core services, network) and creative sourcing of top talent.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for DRW, here are some of the things you’ll focus on:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on full lifecycle recruiting projects from strategy development to offer negotiation.
- Identify and implement creative, impactful sourcing strategies to identify top talent specifically for Technology and Trading positions.
- Screen and assess candidates for open positions at all levels with a specific business and / or regional focus
- Responsible for the full life cycle recruitment process including developing position descriptions, creating and managing job postings, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens and interviews, managing interview process and candidate communication, conducting references checks, structuring and extending offers of employment, negotiating terms of employment, overseeing pre-employment processes and other onboarding activities
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches and job requirements; track candidates in applicant tracking system; provide hiring metrics/reports as needed
- Organize, lead, and document post-interview debrief sessions with hiring managers and interview teams.
- Work closely with external recruitment firms
- Partner with Recruiting Coordinator on developing job postings, interview scheduling, interview feedback collection, onboarding activities, etc.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably in technology recruitment, with at least 2 years of in-house recruitment experience.
- Previous experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience using social media, networking tools and research tools to source candidates
- Must have strong initiative and sense of urgency, as well as proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a wide variety of positions on a global basis
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.