DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With approximately 1,200 employees at our Chicago headquarters and nine global offices, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are looking for a Senior Experience Designer to help bring our internal and external applications to life. This position will utilize your creativity by offering a diverse set of projects, from presentation and social media design to creating event collateral to designing applications. As our Senior Experience Designer, you will work as a member of our User Experience Design and Engineering team and regularly partner with our global brand and communications team to take raw content and shape it into compelling materials for both internal and external audiences. This position will include many opportunities for cross collaboration among our teams around the globe.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Utilize your User Experience Design skills to understand complex business workflows and recommend changes in all levels of our businesses.
- Develop all types of digital assets and collateral, including wireframing, mockups, prototypes, finalized layouts, and creation of digital-ready assets.
- Help tighten and refine our brand standards across the DRW companies to ensure a consistent look, feel and tone.
- Own delivery of print-ready files for conferences, counterparty meetings and internal uses. This could include infographics, one-pagers and streamlined presentations for several different business units within in the firm.
- Advise on photography styles and participate in photo/video shoots as required to build asset library. Serve as manager of library and oversee content management.
- Assist in graphic design work for social media accounts and internal tools.
- Execute and lead the creative process through design thinking, design sprints, and other optimum methods.
- Be responsible for overall UI architecture involving colors, fonts, usability of user interfaces, copywriting, and accessibility.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal teams on topics such as information architecture, accessibility, user interface design, and browser support.
You’ll be right at home if you have:
- A clear understanding of how to design for a professional audience.
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint and company intranet design and applications
- Expert skills in taking complex information and translating it to simple, clear designs.
- Willingness to be nimble and iterative with your work as we expect quality over quantity.
- A flexible approach to getting the job done and a client-service oriented mentality.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative suite, Keynote, and Figma.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.