DRW is a diversified, technology-led principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – growing to include real estate, cryptocurrencies, venture capital and several industry acquisitions. With more than 1200 employees globally, we work together to solve interesting problems and capture opportunities. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you will meet.
DRW is looking for a Project Manager to support our business and technology initiatives and become part of our dynamic organization. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned project management professional that has experience working in the trading industry. This role will allow you to manage projects with IT infrastructure, and other cross-functional aspects, in support of one of our major proprietary trading platforms that is deployed globally and used by a wide variety of trading teams across the firm.
- Manage and facilitate full life cycle projects
- Create and maintain project plans and documentation
- Facilitate standup, planning and retrospective meetings
- Work with internal departments and external vendors to obtain approvals and negotiate service agreements
- Coach IT Services professionals in how to best apply project management methodologies to their organization
- Maintain relationships with key trading business units, and various support, software development, and technology teams on all aspects of implementing new business and technology projects
- Report on project progress and risks to management
- Ensure various project streams are progressing efficient and that interdependencies and blockers are identified and addressed promptly
- 5+ years experience leading teams and/or managing large and complex onboarding and technology projects in the trading/capital markets industry
- Familiarity with electronic trading exchanges and co-location concepts
- Previous experience working with software systems, networking technology, hardware, etc
- Strong initiative; proven track record of taking ownership of projects through successful completion
- Experience leading team meetings, assigning action items and tasks, and managing overall project tracking
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Familiarity with PMI Body of Knowledge desired; PMP certification a plus
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Bachelor's degree required
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.