DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
The Workplace Coordinator is the main support for three distinct support positions within the Workplace department. In addition to working with the Workplace department, there may be regular or occasional administrative tasks delegated to the Workplace Coordinator by other departments.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- General clerical duties (filing, data entry, etc.)
- Data entry on Excel for various departments
- Visa reconciliation and expense support for various departments
- Maintain conference rooms and bedrooms
- Coordinate small facilities repairs (light bulb changes, installations, etc.) with building’s maintenance team
- Clean and tidy public office spaces
- Frequently check office supply stock; reorder supplies when needed
- Primary back up for the reception team and their various tasks (daily lunch hour, personal days, vacation days, etc.)
- Running errands and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- General administrative support and back up as required for the Workplace department, including the Food team.
- Aiding the Communications team with French translations for the firm
- Work with Events Coordinator to assist in company-wide events (Holiday party, Annual BBQ, Team building, Game Day, Taxable Benefit activities, Zoom events, etc.)
- Create marketing material for various DRW sponsored events
- High school diploma or higher education
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service and/or reception
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook for email and calendaring and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Confidence, initiative, and the ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and extremely accurate
- A knowledge in Photoshop, Canva or other design platforms is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills and go-getter attitude
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.