DRW is a diversified, technology-led principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – growing to include real estate, cryptocurrencies, venture capital and several industry acquisitions. With more than 800 employees at our Chicago headquarters and six global offices, we work together to solve interesting problems and capture opportunities. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you will meet.
As an HR Reporting Analyst, you will provide global reports, dashboards and insights to our HR team and key stakeholders. You will help our HRIS team manage reporting within DRW’s current global HR system, Workday, as well as help build out reporting in our global applicant tracking system Greenhouse. You will collaborate with other HR team members on various HR initiatives relating to our internal reporting needs, to provide insight to assist in making the right business decisions and to assist in identifying areas of opportunity.
- Develop and generate Workday reports and integration data sheets (EIBs) to support HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, Recruiting and other areas as needed
- Cleanup existing custom reports, calculated fields, and dashboards in DRW’s Workday HRMS and Greenhouse ATS
- Create, design, and maintain HCM, Payroll, Compensation, and Recruiting dashboards in our Workday HRMS and Greenhouse ATS
- Manage DRW’s catalog of reports, calculated fields, embedded analytics, and dashboards, ensuring accuracy and availability of reporting for stakeholders
- Develop procedures, guidelines, and documentation for Workday and Greenhouse reporting and assist employees with system reporting usage
- Assist our talent acquisition team with upcoming reporting initiatives, including Greenhouse reporting functionality add-ons and the implementation of business intelligence tools
- Assess, prioritize and produce ad hoc reporting and analytics by integrating data from multiple sources for critical business needs
- Help maintain data integrity through creation and execution of audits and analysis
- Partner with HR team and other key stakeholders to define reporting requirements while managing stakeholder expectations, developing best practices, solving problems and implementing improvements to existing reporting structure
- Participate in various projects and initiatives that impact DRW’s internal and external reporting needs; including reporting initiatives for any additional systems DRW may implement
- Support HRIS team with Workday’s semi-annual system upgrades with document summarization, system design, configuration, and user acceptance testing
- Remain current on HR system and data strategies in order to implement new ideas as well as leverage system technology for operation effectiveness
- Continuously identify process and design improvements and implement changes as needed
- Support HR Operations projects and initiatives as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- 2 - 5 years of HR System report writing experience in one or more of these areas: HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Talent, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Recruiting; Workday preferred
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues presented by end users and brainstorm potential solutions
- General understanding of HRMS architecture, HR business processes and operational analysis in the areas of payroll, benefits, compensation, recruiting, and performance management and a desire to learn and expand knowledge in these areas
- Working knowledge of HRMS report building, including experience in designing, building, and testing reports in various HR systems.
- Outstanding work ethic and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with ability to work well within a team
- Must have strong organization, prioritization and project management skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve and make sound decisions
- Must have a high attention to detail, be responsive, and able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environment
- Must be mature and discreet and have experience dealing with highly confidential information
- Proficiency in extracting and manipulating data to create meaningful reports
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, such as Tableau preferred
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- A willingness to collaborate and assist whenever, wherever needed
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.