DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,300 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Business Liaison in our London office, you’ll help manage the roll out of new trading initiatives in the European region. You’ll liaise with a variety of internal and external teams to perform initial due diligence activities, shepherd and monitor new business processes, and ensure the successful launch and onboarding of new trading products and venues.
- Coordinate new trading initiatives within Europe/UK (ranging in size from small to large in scale) including onboarding of new traders, strategies, exchanges, products, execution systems, PBs/FCMs, etc.
- Gather information regarding new business attributes, scope, and requirements
- Obtain necessary approvals from new business working group in Chicago HQs as needed
- Communicate details to all support teams in the firm
- Liaise with internal/external parties as needed
- Project manage initiatives to completion with a quick turnaround and transparency throughout the process
- Manage relationships with European exchanges and work closely with them on ventures such as new product launches, rebate/incentive programs, new exchange onboardings, etc.
- Assist in managing relationships and onboardings with European-based clearing firms
- Manage trading access changes (e.g. adding new markets, trading systems, accounts, etc.)
- Manage onboardings of new brokers, PBs, FCMs
- Act as point of contact for traders on a variety of trading inquires
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in a trading environment (front office, operations, risk management, regulatory/compliance, business analysis, project management, client services, administration, etc.)
- Experience onboarding new clearing firm/prime brokerage relationships, exchanges, rebate programs, counterparties (KYC) and execution systems
- Previous project management experience
- Experience working/coordinating with teams located in multiple regions (Europe, Asia, US)
- Understanding of general regulatory, tax, risk, treasury, capital, and legal factors impacting the onboarding of new business initiatives
- Previous experience working directly with traders
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced organization with frequently changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, technology, and terminology
- Must be action-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.