DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,200 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As an AML Analyst in our Singapore office, you’ll assist our Global Compliance team in managing the AML program for the firm’s businesses including cryptoassets, energy and ETF trading. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced and we are looking for someone who is energized by our innovative culture.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Assist in the Management of the on-boarding process for new trading counterparties, including counterparty identification/KYC and sanction screening
- Undertake due diligence on new and existing trading counterparties
- Review transaction activity to identify potentially unusual or suspicious trends and patterns
- Assist in reviewing questions or observations raised by the business and trading desks with respect to counterparty activity or existing policies and procedures
- Assist in preparing and submitting required reports, including reports concerning suspicious activity
- Assist the AML Compliance Officer in analyzing transaction trends and patterns
- Contribute to the development and management of compliance processes
- Contribute to the development of risk assessments, risk mitigation strategies and transaction monitoring strategies
What we’re looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of experience handling AML related matters
- Knowledge of, or familiarity with anti-money laundering laws and regulations in the U.S., U.K./EU or APAC.
- Experience with AML customer identification/KYC and transaction monitoring programs
- Experience with sanction screening (e.g., OFAC) programs
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively and meet goals both as part of a team and independently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the cryptoassets industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.