As a Business Liaison in our London office, you’ll manage the rollout of new trading businesses in the European region. You’ll liaise with a variety of internal and external teams to perform initial due diligence activities, shepherd and monitor new business processes, and ensure the successful launch and onboarding of new trading products and venues.
- Act as European-based business lead responsible for the launch of new trading business initiatives (ranging in size from small to very large in scale) which includes the onboarding of new traders, strategies, exchanges, products, execution systems, etc. and/or any other changes to our existing trading setup
- Gather information regarding new business attributes, scope, and requirements by liaising with a variety of DRW global departments
- Obtain necessary approvals from new business working group in Chicago HQs
- Project manage each new business initiative to fruition with relevant DRW teams
- Manage relationships with European exchanges and work closely with them on ventures such as new product launches, rebate/incentive programs, new exchange onboardings, etc.
- Assist in managing relationships with European-based clearing firms
- Manage counterparty onboardings
- Resolve a wide variety of European-based trading issues as they arise
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in a trading environment (front office, operations, risk management, regulatory/compliance, business analysis, project management, client services, administration, etc.)
- Experience onboarding new clearing firm/prime brokerage relationships, exchanges, rebate programs, counterparties (KYC) and execution systems
- Experience liaising with legal teams on documentation required for new business initiative and counterparty onboardings
- Previous project management experience
- Experience working/coordinating with teams located in multiple regions (Europe, Asia, US)
- Understanding of general regulatory, tax, risk, treasury, capital, and legal factors impacting the onboarding of new business initiatives
- Previous experience working directly with traders
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced organization with frequently changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, technology, and terminology
- Must be action-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
For more information about DRWs processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.