DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With nearly 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
We are looking for a Equity Research Analyst, to be based in London, with previous experience in equity and event-driven research and analysis.
- Identify catalysts and corporate actions to determine the impact on a company's stock price in major emerging and developed markets
- Monitor and understand the effects of major economic and geo-political events on equities
- Provide daily event and news-driven summaries and regular in-depth scenario analysis
- Forecast dividends and earnings dates for the traded universe
- Maintain an understanding of tax implications related corporate actions for the traded universe
- Create and maintain a database to determine potential pair trades
- Track index rebalancing
- Previous equity research and event-driven experience
- Must have strong knowledge of news sources, news-related data sources, sell-side analyst reports
- Strong research, modeling, and analytical skills essential
- Familiarity with options preferred
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.