DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With nearly 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
You will be joining our European Equities trading desk, working closely with traders and developers to build out our trading platform.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Design, develop and test proprietary trading software.
- Write performance-sensitive code
- Work on complex algorithmic trading systems
- Build out real time trade management and risk analysis
You will be right at home if you have…
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Physics or any related Engineering, Mathematics or Science discipline
- Excellent software development skills in Java and ability to learn new technologies quickly
For more information about DRW's processing activities and their use of job applicants' data, please view their Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.