DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are looking for a passionate Software Developers to develop/improve the software that is critical to our mission. We work closely with various research, trading and development teams and have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
You’ll feel right at home if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in software development
- Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Good understanding of programming theory and best practices (OOP, TDD, SOLID, etc…)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Python
- Experience with JS ES6, npm React and Vue.js an asset
- Experience with network programming an asset
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment an asset
- CI Experience with Git and TeamCity an asset
- Database experience an asset
What you’ll be working on:
- Soliciting requirements from analysists and traders for algorithmic trading.
- Implementing scalable and performant software for data extraction.
- Designing tools for performance analysis
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.