Cumberland - a DRW Company is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technology. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, we provide 24-hour access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem grow and evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join a team of highly talented cryptoasset traders and researchers in our Singapore office. As part of this team, you will be tasked with enhancing existing counterparty relationships and developing new business opportunities with those counterparties on a global basis. Given the nature of this market, you will also be expected to understand changes occurring real-time. This is a unique opportunity for someone to leverage their financial markets sales experience in a new way.
- Actively manage and cultivate counterparty relationships to develop new business opportunities
- Plan and facilitate in-person meetings with counterparties; travel as necessary
- Respond to counterparty inquiries and act as a main point of contact to counterparties
- Provide proactive market insight to counterparties; attend industry events as a Cumberland representative
- Assist with pricing requests and trade booking activities
- Work directly with traders and cryptoasset researchers to gain market knowledge and expertise
- Work with operations team to help onboard new counterparties; provide high level of support to new and existing counterparties
- Generate and present regular business summary reports to senior management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of cryptoassets
- 2+ years of account management or sales/brokerage experience, working with financial markets participants
- OTC sales/brokerage experience (credit sales or FX sales) highly encouraged
- Ability to speak, read, and write in other languages, particularly Mandarin, is a big plus
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- High sense of urgency, self-motivation and entrepreneurship
- Strong organizational and project management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel often
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Initiative and proven experience independently driving projects to completion
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.