DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are currently looking for a Workplace Coordinator to join our Greenwich office as part of our New York area Workplace team. In this role, you’ll participate in daily office services operations, Facilities-related projects and initiatives and provide backup administrative support to senior managers in our Technology and Trading organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Professionally answer, screen, and route all incoming calls
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Open/close office daily and maintain its appearance throughout the day
- Serve as first point of contact for facilities related issues, submit and follow up on service calls to the building management office and outside vendors
- Sort all incoming mail accordingly
- Responsible for daily food service, including retrieving lunch orders for all in office team members.
- Manage all office onboarding/offboarding procedures including: New hire desk set up/decommissions; maintaining company photo directory, coordinating employee building access and badging/key assignments
- Perform daily Workplace tasks including: ordering & stocking the supply room, the kitchen and first aid supplies; implementing the office food program; emergency management coordination, etc.
- Coordinate messenger services, incoming & outgoing mail deliveries, and employee package release forms
- Assist with office activities, events, and other business needs as assigned
- Manage internal Greenwich office communications and create posters/signage as needed
- Maintain conference rooms; book meetings; assist with set up of A/V equipment and video conferences as needed
- Manage newspaper/periodical subscriptions
- Update office page on company intranet
- Assist on booking travel arrangements and processing expense reports as needed
- Participate in Workplace-related special projects, such as construction projects and seating reorgs
- Create and maintain files and record keeping systems
- Sort, label, file, scan and retrieve documents and other materials
- Provide backup administrative support when needed
- Previous administrative support experience required
- Previous facilities, real estate or project coordination experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Must have excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook Calendar; experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A customer service-oriented approach
- Must possess strong initiative to push tasks/projects to completion and the ability to work well independently
- Maturity and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple sources
- Dedicated team member that works well in a group project setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.