DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our Montreal-based Human Resources team. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Human resources team and will be responsible for handling and managing day-to-day general benefits functions. You will be the main point of contact for employee questions, so a strong customer service approach and a strong sense of urgency are critical.
- Administering new hire orientation and other employee onboarding tasks
- Acting as the main point of contact for employee questions regarding payroll, benefits, and policies
- Benefits program administration including enrollments, billing, reporting, day-to-day support, renewals; identifying enhancements for benefits programs and perks
- Ensuring compliance with applicable labor requirements including training 1%, policy administration, leave management and the like
- Processing of changes in our Workday HRIS system including new hire onboarding paperwork, department transfers, terminations, employee leaves and other payroll/benefit changes
- Assisting with payroll process including processing timesheets, taxable benefits, ROEs and the like
- Design and develop employee communications and postings on DRW’s internal intranet.
- Providing general administrative support to the HR department and business stakeholders
- Implementing continuous process improvements to ensure efficiency
- Other HR projects and initiatives as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Administration, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with an HRIS system; experience with Workday a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Experience with benefits administration including medical, dental, life, disability, RRSP, etc.
- Must be mature and discreet and have experience dealing with highly confidential information
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Work with a high sense of urgency and responsiveness and consistently aim to deliver high quality work
- Ability to identify, assess and resolve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in both English and French); ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- A willingness to collaborate and assist whenever, wherever needed
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.