DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will facilitate human resources processes and provide support to DRW’s global employee population.
- Conduct new hire orientation globally, including providing a welcoming environment, assisting with new hire questions and explaining DRW’s benefit plans
- Manage new hire onboarding, including US I9 management and other related tasks
- Process changes in our Workday HRIS system including new hire onboarding paperwork, department transfers, terminations, deduction and earnings changes and other payroll/benefit changes
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations as well as invoice management and reporting
- Assist with benefit plan design and other compliance requirements such as COBRA, 5500, ACA and the like
- Field employee questions related to benefits, payroll, policies, leaves and other HR related inquiries
- Process employee leaves in accordance to DRW’s policies and applicable laws
- Design and develop employee communications and postings on DRW’s internal intranet
- Other HR projects and initiatives as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- 1 - 3 years of related experience in fast-paced environment
- Previous HR experience preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Outstanding work ethic and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with ability to work well within a team
- Strong organizational, prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve and make sound decisions
- Must have strong attention to detail, be highly responsive and able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environment
- High level of maturity and discretion; experience dealing with highly confidential information
- Proficiency in extracting and manipulating data to create meaningful reports
- A willingness to collaborate and assist whenever, wherever needed
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.