Cumberland - a DRW Company is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technology. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, we provide 24-hour access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem grow and evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
As an Operations Analyst in our Singapore office, you’ll help manage the day-to-day operations of our cryptoasset trading business. This person will be part of a small, hands-on team with an entrepreneurial spirit and will have the opportunity to work with other groups across the firm to refine operational procedures.
- Provide operational support for cryptoasset trading business, with an emphasis on optimizing reconciliation and post-trade settlement procedures
- Liaise with internal cash management and operations teams
- Help to streamline communications between trading desk, the cash management team and operations/back office teams
- Monitor pending settlements
- Communicate and liaise with counterparties and exchanges as needed
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, technology upgrades and automation; implement solutions as needed
- Respond to new, incoming counterparty inquiries;
- Maintain relationships with bank representatives to efficiently instruct and settle wire activity for trade settlement and funding
- Provide additional administrative support at the direction of senior management in the region
Required Skills & Experience:
- Very strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Prior trading reconciliation experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel; previous experience working with VBA or other tools for automation and process improvement (preferred)
- Experience dealing with money transfers/wires and banking platforms
- Must have ability to speak, read, and write in Japanese and/or Korean, as well as English
- Solid understanding of financial product clearing and settlement processes (also a plus)
- Previous experience working in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- High sense of urgency and dedication to efficiency
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks/projects autonomously
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.