DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist, you’ll shepherd the entire talent acquisition lifecycle for critical DRW roles globally, including the recruitment, assessment and onboarding stages. You’ll work closely with employees and senior managers to optimize our talent acquisition processes and results. Day to day, you’ll be responsible for scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews, executing candidate assessments, initiating and monitoring new hire onboarding activities, and providing general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Interface with candidates, co-workers, hiring managers, and third party vendors to schedule and manage candidate interviews; collect and distribute interview feedback
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements for candidates and employees as needed; process candidate expense reports
- Track all interview/candidate activity and configure jobs and interview processes in recruiting system
- Assist in development of employee referral and internal mobility programs and promotions
- Execute and track candidate technical assessments
- Initiate and monitor background checks
- Draft and execute offer letters and supporting documentation
- Distribute and process applicant and new hire paperwork
- Initiate and monitor new employee onboarding process; identify opportunities for improvement and automation and implement those changes
- Generate various recruiting activity/status reports as needed
- Provide general administrative support to Talent Acquisition department
You will be right at home if you:
- Have excellent organization skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Work with a high sense of urgency and consistently aim to deliver high quality work
- Are comfortable keeping others on task and owning a process
- Have a strong customer support orientation
- Are a tenacious problems solver who can effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Are flexible and able to adapt to changing business needs
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with people and building relationships
- Have previous administrative experience in a corporate office setting
- Have worked in a recruiting environment in the past
- Are proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel, as well as other web-based systems (previous ATS experience a plus; Greenhouse highly preferred)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.