Cumberland - a DRW Company is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after pursuing an early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technologies. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our globally distributed offices including Chicago, London and Singapore, we provide 24-hour access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
We are looking for a Trader to join our team in our Singapore office as our operation and the industry continue to grow. As a Trader, you will you will work closely with experienced traders, business development teams and quantitative researchers to manage the cryptoasset portfolio and counterparty relationships. You will utilize the disciplines of risk management, research and technology to identify trading opportunities and execute cryptoasset trading strategies.
- Two-year commitment to a four-day work week that includes covering the APAC region shift every Saturday and Sunday plus 2 weekdays
- Provide quotes to and execute trades with OTC counterparties
- Operate automated trading systems including adjusting strategy parameters
- Manage the desk’s open positions including manually reducing risk when necessary
- Suggest automation and improvements to systems and strategies
- Contribute to all other aspects of trading activities including: position reconciliation, risk management tasks, identifying opportunities, research, and post trade analysis
- Stay current with changes in system functionality, market structure changes, and industry developments
- Communicate closely with our globally distributed, multi-disciplinary 24/7 team
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of trading experience in any linear asset class
- 1+ year of programming experience in Python or C++
- Ability to articulate and troubleshoot trades, strategies, and systems
- Attention to detail and precision in the execution of a task
- Knowledge of and passion for crypto assets and blockchain technologies is a bonus
- Fluency in multiple languages such as Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese is a bonus
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.