DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Our Real-Time System Management team is looking for a talented Senior DevOps to join our team, an industry leader in finance and technology. You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and deliver content and data services critical to the success of our trading operations. And you’ll join a driven and dynamic team that is proud to say they are always evolving technologically.
What is needed for this role:
- At least 5 years of experience in a DevOps position
- Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Scripting and programming skills (Powershell, bash, Python, Go, Ruby)
- Experience working in Windows and Linux environments
- Ability to learn quickly and a passion for new technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to occasionally work alternative work schedules during European and Asian market hours (with additional bonus pay for those alternative shifts)
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef or Ansible
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Computer Science degree/background
What you’ll be working on:
- Ensuring all systems are functioning during any trading operations
- Preparing the systems for upcoming trades
- Automation and scripting initiatives
- Data normalization and software packaging
- Providing regular support in the areas of software and hardware maintenance and deployments
- Contributing to the support of multiple trades and improving current processes
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits here
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.