DRW is a diversified, technology-led principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – growing to include real estate, cryptocurrencies, venture capital and several industry acquisitions. With more than 1100 employees at our Chicago headquarters and six global offices, we work together to solve interesting problems and capture opportunities. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you will meet.
Our global Security Engineering team is looking for a talented Security Engineer to join the team in our Singapore office. To flourish in this role, you will need a strong drive to learn and improve. And when it comes to new technology, you’ll enjoy researching and evaluating new solutions using custom and commercial testing tools.
In this role you will be:
- Handling incident response for security alerts generated from various sources (IPS, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Event Logs)
- Analyzing and responding to global security events
- Performing SIEM product administration for event correlation and detection
- Performing SOAR playbook management and product administration
- Performing periodic vulnerability scans and associated remediation
- Reverse engineering Malware and identifying Indicators of Compromise (IoC)
- Driving automated detection, response and configuration through various scripting and programming languages.
- Evaluating commercial and open-source tools
- Attending security conferences, seminars and regular training to stay ahead of the ever-changing security landscape.
- Assessing security risks as they relate to new projects and initiatives
- Collaborating with internal Infosec peers to continuously improve security posture
- Educating users on security best practices
- Interest in computer forensics and physical security
You’ll be right at home if you have:
- A passion for security
- If you enjoy having the freedom and resources necessary to learn what you need to
- Knowledge of Windows, MacOS, and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of core networking concepts
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products
- Experience with data analysis of even data in security related sources such as IPS, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Event Logs
- Experience with an interpreted language such Python, Ruby, or Perl
- Worked in an InfoSec role for at least two years or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.