DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
The Administrative Assistant will liaise with departments and trading desks across the firm to administer legal and compliance related processes.
- Maintain various department databases, files, exchange memberships and registrations
- Coordinate with vendors regarding contract matters
- Liaise with exchanges and clearing firms as needed
- Maintain corporate records and file annual reports for various entities
- Process legal invoices
- Obtain signatures for documents as needed
- Assist with External Know Your Customer requests of firm
- Provide general administrative support to the Legal and Compliance teams as needed
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Experience working in a legal environment or in the financial markets industry strongly preferred
- Must have high level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Must have strong detail orientation and follow-through
- Must have proven ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.