DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Senior Compensation Analyst on our global Human Resources team, you will play a critical role in owning and developing our compensation administration processes and programs. This role requires someone who is forward thinking, tactical and highly analytical. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned compensation professional to use their expertise in creative ways daily, and to gain more exposure to other HR disciplines.
- Manage global compensation projects, including but not limited to: year-round long-term incentive plan administration, year-end compensation planning, pay equity and survey management
- Provide direction and advise on the development and monitoring of base pay, variable pay and long-term incentive programs
- Act as main point of contact for total compensation issues and work closely with Benefits team on total rewards programs
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to advise on complex offer packages
- Work with mobility team to advise on cost of living and relocation benefits
- Advise on individual compensation packages related to both external hiring and internal promotions, including factors such as external market data, internal equity and policy guidelines
- Evaluate competitiveness of firm compensation plans by compiling and analyzing statistical data from internal and external market sources
- Provide reports, analysis and documentation using a high level of data integrity and accuracy
- Review current procedures and identify opportunities for automation and efficiencies
- Assist with HR projects and initiatives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-6 years of related compensation analysis experience in a corporate environment
- Previous experience administering deferred compensation plans
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be highly proficient in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Workday experience a plus
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Must be self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with professionalism and confidentiality
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.