DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Paralegal on our global Legal team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of legal matters including contracts, compliance, entity management, IP and reporting.
- Oversee the Legal Department contract management system
- Draft agreements from standard templates; review and analyze contracts and other legal agreements (including NDAs) in accordance with established protocols and attorney guidance
- Liaise with members of the Legal Department and external counsel and/or counterparties regarding negotiation and status of legal agreements
- Manage contract life cycle, including drafting, negotiating, execution and retention of agreements
- Assist with KYC/AML processes
- Assist with entity management, including formation and dissolution of entities, drafting of resolutions and compliance with various annual requirements
- Prepare and distribute tracking reports and similar documentation
- Maintain intellectual property portfolio and coordinate actions with external intellectual property counsel
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of previous paralegal and/or legal administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience working in financial markets industry a plus
- Must have high level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Must have strong detail orientation and follow-through
- Proven ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.