DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
DRW is seeking a Credit Risk Manager. This position will report to the Director of Risk Management in Chicago and be responsible for performing daily risk monitoring of many of our portfolios and for assisting in the ongoing development and enhancement of our credit risk management framework.
- Work with assigned trading businesses to parameterize their specific risks and monitor and measure trading activity
- Analyze and manage counterparty credit risk
- Define, establish and maintain risk frameworks for various trading strategies
- Monitor daily trading activity according to established risk limits and assess risk exposures
- Build risk management tools and reporting
- Communicate risk-related information to Traders/Portfolio Managers
- Provide risk-related reporting to senior management
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous risk management experience required; previous trading experience preferred
- Must have strong quantitative background and substantial data analysis experience
- Experience analyzing and managing counterparty credit risk and strong knowledge of credit models
- Previous risk management experience in equity markets is highly preferred
- Previous experience using tools such as SQL, VBA, Python or R for data analysis and modeling; programming background helpful
- Intuitive understanding of options pricing models and risk measures
- Experience building tools and reporting for risk or trading
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Sound judgment and strong analytical skills essential
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in quantitative field desirable
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.