DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
DRW is expanding its ETF Institutional Sales team. In this role, you will have a regional focus on French-speaking Europe. As a team member you are expected to expand DRW’s ETF sales and operation in order to interact with institutional investors, brokers and banks actively trading ETFs. The sales operation recently kicked off and can be a great opportunity for the right candidate to be part of the team from almost the beginning.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Expanding existing relationships to acquisition of new institutional trading counterparties, generating ETF flow, etc.
- Seeking new counterparties through market research, cold calling and networking
- Organizing meetings with prospective counterparties and presenting DRW’s capabilities and expertise in the ETF space
- Representing DRW at conferences and roadshows to promote our trading expertise to counterparties
- Being a sparring partner for execution desks and portfolio managers for ETF trading and product knowledge
- Leveraging relationships with ETF issuers, exchanges and other vendors within the ETF ecosystem
- Travelling within your region and visiting new and existing counterparties
- Working closely with and support other DRW ETF Institutional sales, ETF Traders, Onboarding, middle office, etc
- A motivated, self starter with an ability to drive projects independently as well as within a team environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar sales / market development role within the ETF space
- Extensive understanding and experience with ETFs and ETF trading
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in French and English
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Have completed a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Professional certifications, e.g. a CFA, is positive but not a prerequisite
If you have experience within other regions like DACH, UK, Nordics and/or Middle East we would like to hear from you as well.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.