DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant/ Facilities Coordinator to join our Chicago-based Facilities team. In this role, you’ll participate in Facilities-related projects and initiatives and provide comprehensive administrative support to several senior managers in our Facilities and Technology organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with various Facilities tasks including: building work orders, first aid supply stocking and ordering, emergency management coordination, etc.
- Participate in Facilities-related special projects, such as construction projects and seating reorgs
- Assist with Facilities-organized events and activities, running specific events as needed
- Provide regular backup coverage for Receptionists and become fully trained to manage all aspects of reception areas
- Receive and screen incoming calls; greet and direct visitors
- Input visitors into building security system and communicate with building staff as needed
- Set up new hire desks
- Create employee badges
- Records and tracks budgets and cost allocation for company wide events and activities
- Data entry for employee emergency response system (Everbridge)
- Create and maintain files and record keeping systems
- Sort, label, file, scan and retrieve documents and other materials
- Provide full range of administrative support for Chicago-based Facilities Managers and provide backup support for several senior Technology Managers
- Manage appointments and calendars
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Handle complex domestic and foreign travel arrangements
- Process expense reports
- Plan and coordinate team events and outings
- Previous administrative support experience required
- Previous facilities, real estate or project coordination experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Must have excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook Calendar; experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A customer service-oriented approach
- Must possess strong initiative to push tasks/projects to completion and the ability to work well independently
- Maturity and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple sources
- Dedicated team member that works well in a group project setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.