DRW is a diversified trading firm that utilizes our own capital and trades at our own risk. We bring sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to solve complex problems in markets around the world and across many asset classes. We are motivated to compete at the highest level and unified by a commitment to operate with respect, curiosity and an open mind.
As a Brand & Communications Coordinator, you will help create and manage internal communications that keep our teams engaged and informed. This includes playing a critical role in managing the DRW Foundation, where you will be responsible for managing all philanthropic relationships and ensuring investments are done strategically and in line with the Foundation’s mission.
Specifically, you will:
- Serve as project manager for the Philanthropy Committee, including overseeing the annual budget, providing monthly updates, organizing committee meetings. This includes managing relationships with existing philanthropic partners and recommending new organizations aligned with the Foundation’s mission
- Engage employees with our charitable giving efforts, including managing annual giving challenge, planning and growing employee volunteering program and developing other ways for the greater employee population to have touch points with DRW supported organizations
- Leverage technology to automate areas of the Foundation (intake process, annual giving review, managing budget, approval and accounting process, etc.)
- Assist in creation of internal communications, including video updates, weekly written content and updates to our intranet.
- Develop strong technical skills related to SharePoint and Excel, including participating in training programs.
- Partner with external communications team to develop strategic external communications plan for philanthropic work and provide regular content to support these efforts
What you’ll need in this role:
- A passion for corporate charitable giving, including a desire to help the firm smartly invest its resources to support causes around the globe
- Prior experience working with Excel and a willingness to develop more expert level skills
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to be flexible
- Self-starter attitude and a desire to learn and grow
- Desire to learn about emerging best practice tools in internal communications and automation, including SharePoint, Microsoft Flow and the entire O365 Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years of work experience
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.