DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As the China Infrastructure Manager in our Shanghai office, you will work closely with our technology teams and external parties providing world-class support investigating and resolving a variety of technical and business issues every day. Your success with depend on your ability to rapidly identify and resolve business impacting issues. Your work will range from addressing time-sensitive, critical problems to managing long-term projects.
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop relationships with Chinese telco and hardware vendors
- Become the DRW expert for Chinese broker, 3rd party, and Exchange trading systems/ infrastructure
- Primary point person for maintenance, support, and expansion of office and co-location facilities in China
- Working interactively with global DRW teams when deploying hardware and troubleshooting technical issues
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Experience with network design and implementation
- Experience with data center physical and logical operations
- Experience working with various Chinese exchanges
- Strong organizational, planning, documentation, and knowledge management skills
- Experience working with remote teams in different time zones
- Flexibility with on-call and weekend infrastructure change efforts
- Experience working in the trading industry supporting electronic trading systems
- Experience with Windows administration, Unix administration, Cisco, and Python
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.