DRW is a diversified trading firm that utilizes our own capital and trades at our own risk. We bring sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to solve complex problems in markets around the world and across many asset classes. We are motivated to compete at the highest level and unified by a commitment to operate with respect, curiosity and an open mind.
In this role you will work directly with a Portfolio Manager in Commodities to help support the entire quantitative trading process. You will have the opportunity to solve challenging problems in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and passionate about exploring new ideas and improving current processes.
What you will need:
- 2+ years experience OR an advanced degree.
- Strong preference for math, engineering or computer science degrees.
- Strong quantitative foundation, including understanding of time-series analysis.
- Strong programming skills including Python and object-oriented programming.
- Ability to successfully research ideas given broad direction.
- Ability to respond to requests quickly and manage multiple work streams.
- Energetic and goal oriented.
- Creative and independent thinker.
- Interest in financial markets and trading, with prior financial experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with commodities is a plus.
What you will do:
- Develop analytic and investment tools.
- Maintain and improve code-base.
- Analyze and clean large datasets.
- Run day-to-day processes.
- Support research and development of investment strategies.
- Conduct commodity fundamental research
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.