DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
DRW is looking for skilled researchers for an algorithmic trading research group at their newly formed offices located within Metro Vancouver in White Rock.
Quantitative Researchers at DRW apply tools from a variety of disciplines including statistics, control theory, machine learning, optimization, and signal processing to develop algorithmic trading strategies. Our research team collaborates on idea generation and strategy development, while encouraging independent exploration and original approaches. Researchers have access to clean data integrated with a high performance computing grid and the support of dedicated software developers.
- Developing trading strategies using statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Design and implement optimization algorithms
- Develop quantitative models describing market behavior
- PhD in a technical field – Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics
- Expertise in statistics and machine learning
- Experience building mathematical models for complex real-world problems
- Intermediate to advanced programming skills in Python, C# or C++
- Financial experience is beneficial not a requirement
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.