DRW is a diversified trading firm that utilizes our own capital and trades at our own risk. We bring sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to solve complex problems in markets around the world and across many asset classes. We are motivated to compete at the highest level and unified by a commitment to operate with respect, curiosity and an open mind.
DRW is looking for highly skilled Machine Learning Engineer for an Algorithmic Trading Research Group in Tel Aviv.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be an integral member of an algorithmic trading team comprised of experienced technologists and quantitative researchers. Your team will work closely to solve challenging technical problems and contribute to our full tech stack, from hardware and software development to grid computing. You will be surrounded by cutting edge technology, offered training and continuing education opportunities, and given immediate responsibility. We are looking for creative technologists, natural programmers, and disciplined engineers eager to develop new technologies that directly impact our business.
How you will make an impact:
- Build infrastructure for running Machine Learning algorithms on big data.
- Optimize Machine Learning algorithms to run under latency constraints.
- Parallelize Machine Learning algorithms to run on a parallel compute grid.
- Build software for data acquisition and cleaning that can handle hundreds of terabytes of data.
- Build data visualization tools for feature exploration and model verification.
- Integrate Machine Leaning algorithms into trading strategies simulations to verify end to end performance improvements.
- Contribute to technological innovation through exploration of cutting-edge hardware, software, and methods.
- As an active member of the research team you will have an impact on the technological direction and the analysis of trade-offs between complexity and performance.
What you bring to the team:
- MSc-Bsc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience in modern C++ and Python.
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Ability to advise and collaborate with researchers on software engineering tools and practices.
- A solid foundation in programming with the ability to think, communicate, and code clearly.
- Skills in numerical computing, machine learning, and visual intelligence.
- Demonstrated ability to produce algorithmic code in a fast-paced environment.
DRW Israel's office is located at TLV expo center, right next to TLV University train station and offers highly competitive compensation packages.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.