DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of profitable trading experience in a proprietary trading or market making environment
- Expert level knowledge in trading commodity futures
- Broad experience trading in Asia, including China and Japan
- Strong programming skills in C++, C, Python, Java, or similar languages
- MS/PhD in a technical discipline with a focus on Financial Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Advanced quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to deploy those skills during time-sensitive situations
- Ability to build a team and mentor junior traders
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.