DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Compliance Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for managing compliance data sets and delivering regular reports on a wide variety of compliance and regulatory matters. You’ll communicate and collaborate closely with a variety of internal teams and external parties, including compliance officers, software engineers, regulators, brokers and clearing firms.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure correct and timely delivery of transaction reports to various EU regulators on behalf of DRW entities
- Maintain financial instruments data relating to regulations and exemptions
- Reconcile data reported to regulators against DRW records
- Contribute to the development of new processes to meet any new reporting requirements
- Continually refine and optimise processes for handling Compliance data
What we’re looking for:
- Experience managing large data sets
- Strong attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of financial markets and previous experience working in financial services
- Strong analytical abilities; previous experience improving speed/resilience/robustness of processes, either through better design or increased automation
Bonus Points for:
- Programming experience (Python, VBA)
- Experience working in a trading, brokerage or trading venue environment
- Knowledge of any of the following regulations: MiFID II, MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR
- Experience with transaction reporting
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.