Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
As a Software Developer, you’ll have an opportunity to solve challenging business problems while working closely with experienced traders and researchers to choose the right tools and solutions for the job.
How you will make an impact…
- Design, develop and test proprietary software. Examples include:
- Trading strategy simulation software optimized for distributed computation
- Large scale data acquisition, storage, accessibility, and visualization
- Ultra low-latency trading systems
- Complex algorithmic trading systems
- Real time trade management and risk analysis
- Identify innovative solutions to complex problems and advocate for their implementation to your team by communicating your ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with other Software Developers, Traders, Quantitative Researchers, and Business Analysts in cross-functional team environments
- Be mentored by industry leaders on close-knit teams
You will be right at home if you have…
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or any related science discipline graduating between December 2019 to June 2020
- Excellent software development skills in C++ or Java
- Skills in network programming (TCP/IP), multi‐threaded applications, computational intelligence, real‐time programming or GUI programming
- A strong understanding of object‐oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Strong interest and skills in computer programming as well as a desire to learn and absorb new technologies quickly
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.