Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
As a Junior Real Time Trader you’ll have an opportunity to combine the disciplines of risk management, research and technology to create optimal trading. You will work closely with experienced traders and software engineers.
How you will make an impact….
- Monitor news and its impact in the markets
- Develop and execute trade strategies
- Research and analyze trends and cultivate a thorough understanding of current impactful events
- Collaborate with various departments on the research, development, and implementation of trade strategies
- Maintain various custom technologies and systems
What you bring to the team….
- A bachelor's in economics, political science, english or other liberal arts major
- Are a recent graduate or graduating between December 2019 and June 2020
- Must have a strong interest in learning about the markets and corporations
- Works well as part of a team and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interest in reading the news on a daily basis i.e. the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNBC, or Economist
- Previous experience competing with an investment club and/or investing for one's own personal account preferred but not required
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With nearly 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.