DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide a wide variety of administrative support to our Montreal-based trading team and some of our executives.
What you’ll be working on:
- Provide administrative support to a team of approximately 15 managers
- Book travel– domestic and international flights, accommodation, car rentals,
- Prepare and manage expense reports
- Perform administrative tasks related to the department's operations such as research, coordination of special events, updating documents, and filing.
- Generate weekly Out of Office Calendar including business travel, conferences and vacations
- Approve time off on a select basis
- Manage calendars and resolve calendar conflicts
- Plan team meetings / activities at the request of managers
- OKR meeting support
- Book training and conferences
- Support the other administrative team members and replace when necessary
- Visitor logistics (travel arrangements, guest pass requests, seating, conference rooms etc.)
- Manage select vendor relationships
- Print, scan, file documents
- Other duties / projects as required
What is needed for this role:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively
- College diploma (DEC) or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Computer literacy: Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
- Priority-oriented with proven anticipation, initiative and time management skills and ability to meet all deadlines
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment with minimum supervision
- Adaptable and flexible, as overtime might be requested
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Project Management, HR and expense management tools such as (SAP Concur, Wrike, JIRA, Workday)
- Previous experience booking travel and accommodations for executives and groups
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.