Cumberland - a DRW Company is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technology. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, we provide 24-hour access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem grow and evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
As a Strategy and Execution Analyst, you’ll join a team of highly talented business development, traders, relationship managers and researchers in our Chicago office. You will be tasked with taking a data-driven approach to solving some of the most important challenges facing the business. Beyond just forming strategies and making recommendations, you will manage critical projects and have a direct impact on the implementation of important business initiatives. You will routinely interface with a variety of business functions across the team and the larger firm, as well as with external counterparties. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a market leader in the cryptoasset trading ecosystem and benefit from professional development in a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
What you will do in this role:
- Gather and analyze information across multiple data sources in order to arrive at actionable recommendations for the business
- Form, communicate and present data-driven recommendations to leadership in collaboration with team members
- Assist in the execution of business initiatives, driving projects to completion
- Act as the point person in charge of specific Cumberland projects
What is needed for success in this role:
- Outstanding initiative, sense of urgency and entrepreneurship
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple initiatives competing for your attention
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of cryptoassets
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Proven record of leadership in work environment or extracurricular activities