DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are currently looking for a Research Analyst to support our Global Agricultural Trading strategy.
How you will make an impact:
- You will be responsible for inputting raw fundamental data into a searchable database for use across several DRW locations.
- You will be responsible for weekly and monthly reports updating the global organization on market changes across the fundamental landscape.
- You will maintain a trade matrix for the main exporting countries across a variety of products.
- Use ship lineup data to project forward demand
What you will need to bring to the team:
- Strong Python skills
- Must have prior experience with and a capability of using/manipulating data in an SQL Database.
- An understanding of what drives Chinese demand for oilseeds.
- Ability to display/distribute large amounts of data in concise, easy to digest formats for Risk Takers.
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science or related field